Friday 20 February 2009

Ramblings!!!! ....


We were at my gram's place the other day just sitting around when I remember inna I was craving Baskin Robbins so in an attempt to sneek out bidoon fithayi7 i tell angel that I wanna go to BR! W 3ala ma ifhamat shino BR I was gonna die faaa I had to just say it Baskin Robbins w everyone laughed shway cause they realised inna BR was Basking robbins I was ike 9aba7 il 5air w my face went like "-.-" literally! Anywaaay so I run up stairs grab my dad's keys w un down the stairs 6ab3an Periwinkle did NOT want to come cause she's scared of angel's driving and we had to literally pull her off the couch and drag her out of the house and push her into the car and again my expression turned into -.- .. ya3nii jeeeez! Nizalna Baskin Robbins 6ab3an it is EXTREMELY tiny and can get very crowded and noisy. We start talking and talking about anything and everything we were laughing and stuff not realising how LOUD we were lmao! Ya3nii the sentence"kinna imsaween iz3aaaj!!" wouldn't begin to describe what we did! We were arguing on what to have and talking about all the flavours until it was our turn 

Periwinkle: Mint and chocolate chip one scoop!! with the widest grin I think I've ever seen 
Me: I'll have the same please! Yalla A what do you want?
BR dude: Im sorry maaam we have no more mint and chocolate chip. We will not have for a while
Periwinkle and I: *Shock-borken heart face* WHAT!! NOOOO!! WHHHHYY?
BR dude: Sorry it is finished 
Me: Ya3nii  you're not going to get it anymore!!?
BR dude: We will but we are waiting
Periwinkle: For how long?
BR dude: We don't know we are waiting for stock
Me: *sad eyes* FINE!! I'll have a scoop of very berry strawberry 
Angel: Yallllaa!! My mom is waiting I have tog o gabil laa my dad i3a9ib!
Me: OKAAYY! Yalla Peri what do you want?
Periwinkle: I don't know!!
BR dude: I have one box but 2 scoops! You want?
*HEADS TURN* 
Me and Periwinkle: Whaaaaaaatt!?
BR dude: I have only 2 scoops you want?
Periwinkle: YES YES YESSS!!!
Me: Heeey tara ra7 akil ma3aaach! W mu 3ala kaifich 
Periwinkle: Laa2!
Me: HEEY! Mu 3ala kaifich
Periwinkle: Ok
Angel: One scoop parlines and cream please

Back home
Periwinkle: OMG!!! I'm eating the last mint and chocolate chip in Kuwaaaiiit!
Me: Eeeeeeeeeee!! Omg
we know it's not bas we were too excited and didn't it to rain on our parade if so to speak!

A couple of days later
We go to the jam3iya and get more BR!! We wanted to go in but you're not allowed to bring your food from outside with you so we sneak in! While we're waiting fro my aunt to cash her stuff I was soo into my ice cream I didn't realise the guy was talking to me
Periwinkle: Heey heeyy!! mama! I mean sister MOOOVE! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *and pulls me out of the way*
Me: Huh? Ishfeech tith7ikeen!!?
Periwinke: Hatha the hindee dude wanted to hatha pass w you were blocking the way chan igoolich sister please!
Me: SISTER!!
Periwinkle: Yes!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Then I start looking at the people standing at the iles some were angry some were happy some were tired and some were expressionless as my eyes were wondering around the jam3iya something caught my attention! An old man standing and cashing his things you see he cashed his things and there was no guy to put them in a plastic bag so he did w when he was done he toek the WHOLE stack of plastic bags with him! It wasn't by accident or anything he just grabbed the stack, shoved it in his bag and walked out! That was the first time I ever saw anything like that it was very ammusing to me w I see A LOT of interesting things in jam3iyas! I don't think what I'm saying makes sense bas whaevaa I hope it does!

I was at a friend's birthday party last night, the music was soo loud and i shook my haed SOOOO  much and nowI HAVE THE WORST HEADACHE EVER!! But pain aside I had a BLAST!

Til' next time
xoxo
 
 

9 comments:

  1. ^^ sister please,
    MOVE! okay no seriously.. i want mint chocolate chip NOW! and BTW shaku "-.-" laman i ddnt want to get in the car with her! HAVE YOU SEEN HER DRIVING! id rather watch paint dry.. inzain! Thank you for your post[:

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEEEEEY ANGELS PRDER WAS LIME SOMETHING !! LOL NOT PARALINES N CREAM SHE WAS SO TIRED OF IT ! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Periwinkle: AHAHAHAHA! Aham shay wait for paint to dry wow! is it that bad? I never noticed

    Angel: LMFAO!! Sorry yeah yeah it was lime thing I couldnt remember what it was so kitabt the enxt best thing Parlines there better be a new post soon fahma ;\

    ReplyDelete
  4. dooodlestyy, sorry haven't been checking blogs n stuff cuz wayid busy with family n crap.. lol, aham shay the old man! ur cousins seem cuuute<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stitch;; Aaaahhh! Its ok love<3 All good! See you soooon ;]

    MeeMzZ;; BASKIN ROBBINS<3 .. Lmao hope you like it :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tawni makla Baskin Robins :*
    The best walla ..

    ReplyDelete
  7. youcompleteme:: Alllllaaaaaa I waaannnt :( Bil 3afya babes:*

    ReplyDelete