Wednesday 11 February 2009

A few days in a bunch of lines (2)



Sunday, February 8th;;
Woke up a little late, the latest so far 1pm. After the usually morning routine I head to the living room open my laptop that sits in it's usual spot on the usual couch. I got my daily morning dose of all the infamous stories and juicy updates after that it's pretty much all a blurr I don't remember anything bas hatha later on angel tells me to get dressed cause she's picking me up and that I'm sleeping over so I get up get into the shower take a quick hot one get dressed and she walks in i continue getting dressed and then we make our way to the car. I think it was 9:23pm when we started moving ilmuhim the weather was fab! I think? We go to my gram's house and chill for a while we laugh our asses off as always Gosh!! I love going there I always get a good laugh! We get back in the car and start to drive when I call up a friend it was almost 12, it was his birthday he was turning 18!! So we talk for a while and then we hang up! We finally reach angel's house, we laugh and talk for a little while being the crazy person that I am I ask for papers and markers and start to doodle away! Soon enough I fall asleep.

Monday, February 9th;;
10:50am "Bzzzz" Bzzzz" My phone starts vibrating under the pillow I wouldn't say that I was surprised by the call I was expecting it and I wouldn't say it woke me up either. I woke up a few times before bas forced myself to go back to sleep but when he called I woke up! He was very excited since he had just finished his driving test, passed and got his license this is something he said "I can't scream cause I'm in the avenues bas YAAYY!!" we talked for a bit then I woke up and headed down stairs to watch some t.v and stop disturbing every one's sleep. We sat, ate i finished kil il strawberry, watched t.v, doodled, talked We watched SERENDIPITY I've seen it that movie a million times bas *siigh* heart-ness<3! class="Apple-style-span" style="font-style: italic;">Huuff girls ehh? always buy more than they're supposed to! They had the most amaaziing guy shoes evverr fyi ya3ni! Anyway we leave and we want to get dinner so where do we go? Pizza hut! I hated the waiter kan widee a6iga! We go back to my gram's house and go to sleep over! We sat and talked and laughed and dyed my gram's hair! Then I blow dried it and she loved it she said I was really good Yaay!<3>
angel: 47! we HAVE to start watching this hatha wainna 3annaa
Me: madreeee hatha y3ni GOSSIP GIRL ga9een 3leenna m5aleenna n6ali3 GG w hatha mawjood!!

angel: "Walls have ears!" she was referring to me while talking to a friend on the phone.
Me: You did not just call me a wall! Ana wall! Well you're a couch! You're an ugly couch, an ugly uncomfortable couch that give you back pain and makes your head hurt!"
angel: silence ..
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tuesday, February 10th;;
We wake up at 2:45pm the longest I've slept this break I continue to break my own record! Anyway we wake up go down stairs to be greeted with loud cries at the fact they we slept in this late we sit and do stuff! Then we take gram's to the jam3iya to buy stuff! We drop her off and head to Avenues! madree laish we went I keep on saying we're not going to go bas somehow avenues seems like the most interesting option plus we wanted to get a gift so yeah! We go we buy a gift we get disgusted bas something very very significant that happend well two things bas one thing! We walk into Mon Blanc I look at a few bracelets bas kan fee wa7id love<3 class="Apple-style-span" style="font-style: italic;">mu love love bas chithi I liked him he was the most good looking guy I've seen in a stupid mall for a while! I called him Mr. Mon Blanc. We proceeded with the shopping walked into a few stored then when we were about to die from all the be33-ness we decided to go home! On the way my aunt starts the radio thingy and puts in a CD! We've heard the CD a million times would be an UNDERSTATEMENT! I turn it off she turns it back on we do this for a few seconds then I try to take it out she holds my hand and I scream sooooo lound you wouldn't believe we laughed for about 5 mins! Then we got lost! But soon found our way back home and here I am driniking my starwberry kiwi snapple and wiritng this post!

Thats all folks! Til next time
xoxo
P.S: I promised angel I'd buy her a box of Godiva chocolates for Valentine's since we're dateless and all I figured I'd treat her to something and vice verse ofcourse!
P.P.S: I promise not to go avenes at night again bas in the morning and afternoon unless we're going for a restaurant and leaving right after we're done!

11 comments:

  1. looooooooooool !! WAY I LOVE THIs !! ambee bas heey kan hatha namnamat mojtama3 il mosalsal the ARABIAN GG !! LOL WEE3NESS! AMBEE BAS HEY U DDNT MENTION LACOSTE DUDE!! HE WAS LOVE TOO !! and yes i love you i WILL buy you Godiva and for PERI !;* coz she loves them !!! w ambee ee!! 7adda la avenues ba3dal yawm !;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me toooooooooooo abe Godiva chocolates ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angel;; UMBAAAYYY!! I FORGOT LACOSTE DUUUDE<3<3 HE WAS HUBBA! BAS MR. Mon Blanc WAS THE HIGHLIGHT! 5ALA9 WE'LL GO BUY EACHOTHER:*

    Palomino:: 5alaaaaa9! we'll send a box your way w sign it love your secret admirer xxx

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! SHNU SHNU! I CANT EVEN EXPRESS MY ANGER IN THIS COMMENT BOXXXXXX! INTAY PENGUIN!? LA2, PENGUINS AARE CUTE! SHNU GODIVA CHOCOLATES 7AG ANGEL! MINU GAL INNA SHE LIKES THEM! I LIKE THEM!!!!!!! MIN MITA SHES YOUR VALENTINE! WAI3 WAI3, IM GETTING MY OWN VALENTINE! AND ITS GOING TO BE A REAL GUY ! OO MU BAS RA7 YSHTEREELY ONE BOX!! 93474854575985478 BOXES! ARE YOU JEALOUS!? YOU SHOULD BE(:

    Periwinkle!

    P.S - You're still there in the back of my mind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! 5ALA9! IT'S OVER SHE'S NOT MY VALENTINE SHE'S MY BACK UP! MALAT 3ALAICH GO THE GUY W 5AL HE GETS YOU 93474854575985478 BOXES MALAT 3ALAICH! I WAS GONNA GET YOU A SURPRISE BOX

    LOTS A' BREAK UP LOVE
    XOXO
    P.S: You know you're my on and only ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. P.P.S: FYI I WROTE THE EXACT NUMBER OF BOXES!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pasted it much? a3arf 7arakatich ana! ya intay! and the guy's real, you'll see:D

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. WALLA! I didn't a77 why didn't I :S idiot! *slaps head* AHAHAHAHA! umbaay i actually hatha typed it

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! That was funny.

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyy i know i said 2mro i'm posting the new part but i just posted part 16:) inshallah 2mro 17 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lool!! Yaaaaayyy! walla I 7adda heart the story

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete