Monday 2 March 2009

Damn people ..




OK ..... So there's something that REALLLY REAAAALLLY REEEAAAAALLLLYY gets on my nerves every time!!! It gets to me every time I hear it and shows me just how stupid, idiotic, unneducated and ignorant some people are!! Wtf am I talking about you ask I'll tell you the comment people or mostly guys make when they hear me and my friends talking in english!! SHISALFAA PEOPLE! Yeah I know how to talk english and yeah I was just talking english!! WTF is your problem!? ISH7ARRKUUUM!? W il mushikila inna it's the same comment over and over!!!! They either repeat what I said or say "Ya3nii ana ilee atkalam engilaizy" 3amma ib 3ainik ana agool or make a dumb comment! Gosh you have no idea how angry it makes me ya3ni when I heard it once or twice even madree how many times I was willing to let it slip but I've heard it so many times I've lost count I get everytime I'm out! 
The other day I was at chocolate bar bidi3 and on the way out I was going on an on about something to my cousins in English as usal! Two guys sitting at the table outside made a comment about what I said and I swear to god I was about to throw the water bottle in my hand at them which was OPEN btw But I didn't! I made a comment that his tiny brain would never understand called him a freak gave him a dirty look and walked away! Ya3ni seriously ISHFEEE YOUR MOM!? I know ishfeeha she didn't raise you proparly! Damn these people such a shame to this country malat!

Another thing that pisses the hell out me is when I fight with someone a girl and then after the fight she sees me and says hi! ISHFEE UMMICH!? EVER HEARD OF THE WORD DIGNITY? I don't think soooo! I would get it if she apologized first bas other than that why the hell would it even occur to that non existing brain of yours that I would want you to say hi to me? I would really like to know that. You see when I fought with you and said what I said i didn't just say random shit I meant every word and you need to apologize to me sincerely before you can talk to me again or come up to me and say hi! The nerve of some people makes me sick Ble33.

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwww i was there when khaysa girl sallimat 3alaich, for a tiny person you really do scare me sometimes :( but i love u.

    yai3 3ad i really don't blame u il bent shway maynoona, habla? madri wallah bas wayid *SMACKS HER* la mo 9a7ya intay? HA HA HAA?!! TABEEN DOODLES TAKLICH?!

    anyway ee.. hmmm what else did i want to say? eeee OMG THE COMMENT! duuuude mo bas intay wallah i get the ones u mentioned or "ya3ni 6al3ooni a3arf english" willa "3ishtaw ya7lailha om el engleeezi"

    ana agool, lo inta you had half my vocab ta7mid rabbik w ma teg3ad tet6anaz. mi7tar. -.- ok im done now! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSS:: Not PMSing yet :P

    Lost:: AHAHAHAHA! Yes I really did want to slap her! Ummm yeah jealous uneducated freaks! I love you too <3 I like scaring people

    Lots a' Love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!

    So.. I was at the jam3eeya once, and I was talking to our lovely maid in english. A man stopped me and demanded that I speak to her in Arabic. Waiiiii3!

    ReplyDelete