Tuesday 3 February 2009

Mish Mash


Well, what happened ams was a mish mash of two very strong emotions, that stand on either side of the emotion pole very far away from each other as they very much cancel each other out! What the hell am I talking about you wonder? Ill tell you I'm talking about happy and sad. This is exactly how the day unfolded. It started off normally with me reading all the updates on all the blogs i follow. Then drama comes knocking on the door.

A few days ago I read something on Lilo and Stitch's blog, Lilo had a post about her ex-friend said things that hurt her when they were having the conversation about gay people. Well what happened yesterday wasn’t that different actually it wasn’t different AT ALL I think the conversation is contagious or cursed or something. My cousins and I are really really close we're like bffs, we tell each other everything blah blah blah the whole 9 yards ya3nii! We are different bas we love each other so ams the 3 of us were talking and amidst the conversation periwinkle and I made a comment about how it would be fun to have a gay guy as a friend when I say gay guy I don’t mean gay as in the Kuwaiti gay I mean gay as in bobby trendy gay, he's ridiculous bas it would be fun watching him do stuff anyway the other cousin who shall remain anonymous takes it so personally and gets offended by the mere thought of it. Being the argument addict that I am I start to argue saying that people have the right to be whatever they want to be, they are entitled to their thoughts and opinions, who are we to say what is right and what is wrong and force our beliefs and opinions on other people. She uses the fact they are going to hell as a defense for argument and then when I point out that there are other people who are going to hell for not doing what islam says how come she's not offended by that or does she take what seems good to say about one situation and then when I use her defense against her she looks past it. The gay thing wasn’t the point that I was defending I was trying to make a point that people are free to live however they want to. She started saying things that really hurt me personally like I don’t know anything about allah or whatever I mean she says she's my best friend but do best friends judge each other or do they love each other well it's either or may9eer both! And I think she doesn’t love me like she thinks. Before yesterday I didn’t think that in our relationship with each other there were red lines that could be crossed I didn’t even think we had line but turns out I was wrong because there was a line and she crossed it. I'm not angry about what she said about the whole thing it's her opinion kaifha, I'm actually sad about all the things she chose to say to ME.

Anyway! Later on that night we all go out for dinner at Nino and though I wasn’t talking to her and didn’t want to go out with her I did mainly for the food and because periwinkle was gonna cry but the point is I did regardless of what my reason were I did! We were sitting down I ordered a Tropicano absolute addiction a Shrimp Maki appetizer and a Mushroom soup Zupa de funghi I think? So basically I was in my very own paradise<3. We were all sitting, eating are usuals and hatha talking and laughing we were really laughing soo hard but she wasn’t even TALKING to anyone any way this is one thing we were laughing about:

Periwinkle: I wanna be a fashion magazine editor like vogue or something when I grow up

Me: You can never it7ajab then!

Periwinkle: I won't I'll it7ajab lamma akbar

Aunt: La walla! Tara kil sha3ra alla i7asbich 3alaiha tadreen? 9ij habla!

Periwinkle: W itha wa7da ma 3indha wayid sha3ar shloon?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Aunt: Ya3nii shino intay ma3indich? Gar3ay w ma7ad i6al3ich

Me: Laa22! A9lan itha gari3at il nas i6al3oonha akthar!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Aunt: Walla intaw miyaneen w yanatooni wiyakum

Me: Umbaaaaaaayy!!! Peri it9ereen nafs Britney you'll be the Kuwaiti Britney! All the gay guys will support you! Umbaaayy! You'll have your leave Britney alone guy! Umbaaayyy bas he'll say leave Periwinkle aloooone!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The waiter comes he looks SOO gay gives her food and she was so nice and laughed

Aunt: Hatha uhwa your gay friend!

Periwinkle: Yeah I was only being nice cause he was so gay

Me: Umbaaaaaayy!! 9ij 9aida that’s your type haa itdawreen rabi3?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Me: OMG!! I remembered what I wanna tell you!!

Periwinkle: What?

Me: You know that blog across the universe!

Periwinkle: Yeah!?

Me: You know how when she gets a message her message tone is like "You have a message your royal sexiness"?

Periwinkle: YESSS!!!

Me: I have it!!!!

Periwinkle: SEND SEND SEND LAA ATHBI7ICH!!

Me: Ok yalla open your Bluetooth quick

File sent

Periwinkle: Umbaaaayy!!! Aunt send me a message ayshay fathee

Aunt: Why would I waste 20 fils on you? Waii3

Periwinkle: Yalla send adfa3lich iyahum now

Takes out 20 fils from her wallet and gives it to her

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

And so forth, I talked to her the anonymous cousin who was so rude and she doesn’t answer al7een ana ilee za3lana w I'm the one that should be offended and not talking mu ihya! Bas I did and she didn't I ate so much I couldn’t walk every time I  go to Nino I eat so much I can't walk later bas I love it<3!

Now I don’t know what to do I mean is it right that I'm angry at her? Does she have the right to be angry or sad? To be fair she did apologize bas I told her that the apology wasn’t accepted cause I was really hurt. I don’t know what to do!? Help please!!!? ..

P.S.: This may not be very funny, writing it now it doesn’t seem very funny but it was at the time and I'm in the mood to share so yeah! No offence to anyone about the whole gay thing I mean absolutely no offence to anyone

Lots a' love xoxo

20 comments:

  1. I told you what I thought about the whole situation, oo I love Your cousin, but what she said was soo Mean!! If I were you I would make her feel a bit guilty, Don't worry, shell come around
    You Know You Love Me
    XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeeahhh!! Thanks walla i love you!=*
    lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH^^
    BTW. I LOVED THE SUSHI!!!!!!
    And the whole gay ble3 thing. I37IM. I love how i'm in your post in almost every sentence. I love you :*
    jaja, Thank you for coming:*

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you you were gonna like it! HAHA I love that you're hatha in almost every sentence! Anything for you :* i love you too<3
    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay the guy friend that stopped talking to lilo is also my friend, our conversation went like

    him: what do you think of gays?

    me: I'm indifferent

    him: I'm shocked!!! don't talk to me

    me: LOL shda3wa ;p

    him: *copy pastes facts about Islam and whatnot* see? how can you call yourself a Muslim?

    me: I said I'm indifferent, ya3ni adry its 7aram! but Allah bi7asibhom, bainhom w bain rabhom ana shako?

    him: they're ruining society blah blah blah blah min hal 7achy *copy pastes more a7adeeth and verses from the Quran* I can't talk to you anymore

    me: (I thought he was kidding) LOL cuz I'm indifferent about gays?

    him: yes, *goes on explaining his point of view*

    me: if you're going block delete me anyway I'm sorry but I really couldn't care
    less what your point of view is please block delete me now (... w min hal 7achy)

    then he just deleted me

    so I know EXACTLY what you mean, he pretty much called me kafra, it sucks, but in your case, she's your cousin if she apologized once she knows she's ghal6ana so just give it time...

    P.S. ID LOVE A GAY GUY FRIEND TOO!!!! me w lilo killa ngol naby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOL!! I want a gay guy friend too!! Madree laish people are soo JUDGMENTAL! ya3ni Its seriously bainhom oo bain rabhom.. i7na shaku!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. exactly!!! Allah ykabbir 3goolhom inshalla :p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lost;; AHAHAHA!!! yes well thats kindda how our conversation went bas i7na it turned personal! Yeah she did I feel horrible not talking to her so yeah a little time! Yeah I know ya3ni why sould we care what they do. OMG!! Tara hatha bobby trendy 3ajeeb! click on his name and look at him! Thanks babe walla means a lot that you care<3 =*

    Sexyy;; LMAO! Ill share him with you when I find him

    Lots a' Love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. *insert random selection of symbols here* what's up with hal conversation! wai3 wai3, awalan, nino yum allah i miss, awady stitch lama trid :( thaniyan! i'm exactly on the same wavelength as you, cuz the conversation did take a turn for the worse w ended up ib personal attacks minna! w i can honestly say ino i would eventually forgive him for what he said, bas i most certainly will NOT forget wala kilma. bas she IS your cousin and whatnot, i think make her sweat a little first khaleeha she feels the impact of her words cuz killish it's not okay, theen be okay with it hmph also on a different note, you and your cousin nikta 7abaitkum ;p 3ad i loved britney at first, then hated her, then lama yannat and shaved her head, i fell in love with her, fa 7adda make her go for it *giggles* and if it goes bad, she can always wear a wig! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lilo! I know walla it like hurt ya3ni umbay!! Yeah i know thats what I ultimately decided to do! Hmmmm Nino<3 <3 My love affair aaww =( yeah take her! I know what you mean a9lan its pretty hard to forget even if you tried, cause I did actually try and it didnt work it made me even more sad! AHAHAHAHA! Walla we love you too :* My cousin would love to hear this! If she ever does it Im sure shes doing it for the gay support! Yeah i know bas i felt soo bad for lamma bidat ityin 7aram w her babies w that stupid gold digger K.Fed Ummmm i kindda hated her gabil bas i love these new songs you can totally go crazy with them! One thing i wanna know though is whats wrong with this conversation why do people get so offended by it :S

    LOTS A'LOVE
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  11. madri 3anhum! faj2a ilhypocrisy starts and everyone gets all super-religious and throws around "7aram" as an excuse *rolls eyes* hope you feel better soon hun, give it time! :* and ee i knoww i love her latest album a lot! <33

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeeahhh!! I hate it when they do people do that ya3nii an argument loses its essence and it turns into something else! Inshalla :* Yeah! She rocks(H)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Being extreme about this isn't rational, and losing friends over this definately isn't worth it..but religion aside, gayness (real serious cases, not the gayness terms used these days as a synonym for lame) in my opinion is abnormal, it's a physcological disease. It's in everythings nature to be a hetrosexual, you don't see animals plants and insects going broke back! and these creatures are without brains, they just go with their instincts..human curiosity might have a big impact, but nevertheless, don't get carried away with it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah i know what you mean and I never said nor will say that being gay is normal its not bas you said it its a disease w human curiosity has a HUGE impact and everyone makes mistakes its not like they woke up and decided they wanna be gay.
    Well yeah it is what great pleasure that I announce that she was very very sorry and she didn't mean to hurt me like that she's my cousin and we always fight bas this time it went a little too far what kind of family would we be if we didn't fight she apologized I took advantage of the situation and made her do something for me yeah so i forgave her

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. duuuuude i want a gay friend toooo ! a7es they r fun to go shopping with w byefhemoonlnich and stuff ;p

    hmm .. it's not that i support their acts .. bl3aks i don't cuz haiyela nas allah la3nenhum .. w i agree with lost b2amreeka hatha bainhum w bain rabhum u can't do anything to change what they are doing .. plus, they are not worse than (sorry for the word) bitches ? .. ya3nee a7es its kinda in the same gategory ?.. anyhooo . ya3nee there are worse things than gay ppl ..
    anyway i think we should admit that what they are doing is wrong bss 5alhum eywaloon u know ? what can u do to change them ?..

    ReplyDelete
  17. 47!! I'm Gonna Hunt For a Gay Guy Today, as I am going to marina (where gay people live) with My Family (Cause they have MAJOR issues) I don't know WHY do they Like marina, it is soo boring, and WHEN I find that gay Guy, I will Be calling you, and Letting you know... Oo Ra7 ara8ma:P

    ReplyDelete
  18. libero;; I know exactly what you mean! Thats the only reason why we brought it up lol! Yeahh Im not saying its right bas everyone is free to be who and whatever they want to be ummm .. I totally agree and as i said fee wayid ashya2 ppl should be offended by as well bas madree. Again it is wrong bas 3ala gooltich kaifhum who gives a shit?

    SSS;; Yes yes! Did you find one seeing that the day is now over you didn't call so im guessing no luck lmao! I love your parents w their love affair with marina xxxxx

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    P.S: SSS please dont wake me up early bachir and start 7inning! Pretty please

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ana agool 9a7 inah i7naa shako feehum oo bainhum oo bain rabhum.. bs fil nehaya.. deep down inside i just refuse the idea and i can't handle it. Y3ni allah made u a man, live with it! why do u want to act like a woman?
    Its like a tree wanting to be a na5la.. Maaaaay9eeeeeeeer!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loooool!! Dude i love the metaphor and again yes it is wrong and i don't say it's right bas kil wa7id w kaifa you know! They should get help .. Thanks for sharing

    lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete