Sunday 1 February 2009

Halleluiah!!!! Its a good day!

IM DONE!!!! OVER AND OUT! My tiny body cannoti tell you CANNOT contain my excitement!!! Im in loove with a striiip-errrr! Sha5baaariii KAAK! Ok I know I'm not making any sense bas my brain is OVER LOAD going on to OVVER DRRIVE! Uhaa Uhaa! Well I had a maths exam this morning it went reasonablly well I hope I didn't fail inshalla I didnt Id be an idiot if I did! Then I had my legal environment exam it was a peice of cak I tell you I will literally SHOOOOOOOT myself if I failed it! Uni was disgusting today ya3nii inshalla soemthing happenes that changes the essence of the uni over this 2 week break! Noo .. You didn't read wrong your eyes aren't playing games and you're brain isn't losing it's basic skills! I said 2 WEEKS oui oui only 2, 14 days of mercy ista'3afiralla 3ala their stupid brains! Oooohhh Yeaaaahhhh it was raiiiiining like min 9ij raaiiining not the stupid tiny almost non existing droplets No it was RRREEAL rain something we haven't had in a whiiiiiile! Ya3nii there was even thunder I want heavy rain! I love rain don't you! Yalla im staaaaaaaaarviing! Btw Im hating N*Bar since they always tell me that I only need to call ONE day before to make reservations and when I call ams they tell me they're fully booked boowhoo =( .. Any recomendations!? I really would love to go to the spa right about now <3

5 comments:

  1. BLE3! okay, I love you.. and since when do you decide to go to N*BAR without telling me^o)? cow!

    Periwinkle

    have you realised that i said I love you in every comment?:o shu hayyy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cause you know you love our chemistry is undeniable babay! ^^ I WANTED TO stressing on the WANTED part! ummmm
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara Im STILL waiting for you=/ hff yalllaaa comme ovvvvvvver

    ReplyDelete
  4. e7m! Funny how plan change! Now Im waiting for you (a)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heey congraaaaaaats ! GLAD its over ! malat !! 3shan when i tell you we're going out matgooleelee i have to study !! 9ij 9ij halilooyaah !! XD

    ReplyDelete