Sunday 8 February 2009

Gruuuumpyy Tag;@


The rules are as followed:

1.Put a picture of any grumpy person.
2.Then Mention 3 things that are just abnormal.
3.Two things that irritate you.
4.One trigger to your anger.
5.Three people you can't live without.
6.Two of people you don't want to see.
7.One of your favorite foods.
8.Three of your favorite songs.
Tag only 5 people.

 

 

1.


2. a.  All these young girls in malls acting and looking all grown up with the tack clothes and ugly hair dyes

     b.  How things have been around forever bas ba3dain faj2a everyone I mean EVERYONE gets, does or uses them ya3nii haba what's that about :p

     c.  How guys can follow a girl either by car or walking I would like to know how they do that! Or then after they exchange numbers and  get into a relationship its serious! What a way to meet il 9ara7a how can you love someone you picked up min il shari3? That's abnormal to me (no offence to anyone peeps)

 

3. a.  Close minded people who do not know how to argue and then bring religion into the argument forcing you to be calm down la2anna if you argue any more it's a whole different story ya3ni it turns into an argument about alla and so on.

     b.  7anna. I ansolutley LOOOOOVVE  to 7in bas it drive me nuts when people 7in on me.

 

4.       When a man cheats! I cannot stand that I despise any and every man who does it or even thinks it. They think inna it's ok for them to cheat bas it's horrible for a woman! I mean I hate it when a woman does it too bas all the cases I know of are of men cheating on wives or gfs! Cheating in general. (again no offence)

 

5. a.  Angel

     b.  Periwinkle

     c.  SSS 


6. a.  Some one that I am unfortunatley related to! Who I hate and never ever want to see! walla it sucks the life out of me when I do! ..

     b.  This girl back in high school who was my friend bas ba3dain turned out to be not a good person and hatha we drifted which was sooo awkward w ba3dain we had this huge fight! I just don't wanna see her again.

 

7.       Sushi<3

 

8.       Emergency Room - Rihanna
           You Found Me - The Fray
            Right Here Waiting - Staind

4 comments:

  1. The guy chasing girl/ending in serious relationship theory is so true :p
    and I hate sushii
    thanks for tagging me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes it is very very dumb! Lol the sushi did you ever try it? Np man!

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh, i hate habbas too... which is kinda ironic since i'm writing my own story... bas ya3nii haba twilight was really really annoying! it ruined it shway...

    oo 7adii mishtahya sushi! lol
    thanks for the taaaag! ;* :D

    ReplyDelete