Sunday 8 February 2009

A few days in a bunch of lines




Well a lot has happened these past few days I don't know where to start. Let's see .. I got a Black Berry yaay! I passed math! I did really well on all my other subjects and ended up with a really good GPA! But you know the feeling ilee you're supposed to be so happy like jumping up and down from the excitment but you're not you're like yaay then 5ALA9! Do you? No really do you? It sucks i don't know why I'm feeling like this? Maybe it's cause of this break ya3nii the whole losing track of time thing I dont know all I know is I DO NOT LIKE IT!

Thursday, February 5th;;
There was a surprise B*day party for my uncle's wife it was loouud! With a huge cake a buffet and hatha things that pop and spit out colourful shiney stuff lmao that's a funny way to put it! Yeah so I was a little sick and soo into my new phone I was like doing stuff with it and discovering things in it so yeah! I had soo much fun laughing and going crazy! Then I did the stupidest thing cause that's my specialty I wanted to send my new number to everyone using my old line faa i opened the phone w typed "New number .. 47 xoxo" My cousin sitting next to me was like yal '3abiya what is this I was like 7ag my new number he's like waina it's the same number you retard! Yes I sent the message to people without putting my new number total dumb ass moment. Anyway I tried to fix that everyone saved the new number woohoo! Everyone left and I went to bed

Friday, February 6th;;
Friday started out like any other friday with me being called out of bed to get ready and go to my gram's for lunch. Btw I lost my appetite too ya3nii madree what's going on! I don't finish my dishes now! Ilaa the one's from Nino bas that's an acception<3!>

Saturday, February 7th;;
I woke up sat on the laptop doing nothing I mean I was blogging getting my daily dose of love stories and so forth I wanted to eat kint staarving bas maku lunch so we were waiting for my mom and at around 5pm we went to a chinese restaurant for lunch yes 5! We were done at around 6:30pm when my mom droped me off to SSS! When I got to her house she was already dressed and ready to leave where to I ask family bookshop and Jujus cupackake! Woot woot we wait for Alan the driver waiting and waiting I open her make up bag and I find NEW MAKE UP a MATTE RED LIPSTICK FROM MAC RUUBY WOO! AMAAAZIIING<3 href="http://lostb2amreeka.blogspot.com">Lost my mom picks me up and we go to my uncle's place we sit we talk we eat go back home! I go to bed and a good friend who I think I'm falling for calls me and we talk he apologizes for not calling me back earilier he feels very very guilty we talk a little and we end the phone call. I couldn't sleep so I started drawing I stayed up all night drawing a naked girl with no face yes she doesn't have a face not because she's cool she doesnt have a face because everytime I try to draw it she looks like Amy Whinehouse which disgusts me so now she remains with no face! I finish the picture at around 5am and go to sleep.

3 comments:

  1. Thursday: everyone got your Number EXCEPT me=/ whore=/
    FRIDAY: hahhaha nanas house:P LOOK whos talking marina with my fam;P
    SATURDAY: Jujus cupcakes<3 *drools* LEAVE THE NAKED FACELESS GIRL ALONE:p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I told you you were falling for him!
    Bess NO, You have to argue, OHHHHHH! THANK YOU FOR REMINDING MEEEEE:D i have english hw:/ for some reason everytime i see your blog i remembr my hw:/ UFFF inzain:( i was gunna say you ddnt send me your number, than i realized that even I don't know what my number is.

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok awal shay fee shay wrong in the post its bring cut short w I cant fix it sorry for that!

    SSS;; AHAHAHA!! I love you!! Sorry I called you madree what I did ilmuhim you got my number! Yes yes no right to talk go to marina! Cupckaaakes! I wrote about that bas il zift is not showing!

    Periwinkle;; Chubaay yal ziftaa! Im not! ok maybe I am madree! Lool waii3 why does my blog remind you of hw :(! Ble33-ness .. Eee retard

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete