Wednesday 28 January 2009

Cliché? .. Disgusting people


So I was at the avenues last night and talk about DISGUSTING it was the worst decision we ever made I ended complaining and swearing the whole time! We were at Carrefour don’t know how you spell it cause I wanted to get cat food I had finally gotten the Tropicana cocktail I desperately wanted from Nino and as I was about to walk into Carrefour ble33 I hate the way it smells the security guard tells me I cant take my juice inside he tried to be funny about it bas I was in a BAD mood so I left my drink with my aunt and my cousin and I went inside to get the stupid cat food. 6ab3an the za7ama was freakin UNBELIEVABLE kan zift ya3ni! We asked the dude that works there where to find it and he made a lame joke this was the convo:

Me: Excuse me wan il cat food

Angel: Akil il g6awa

Him: Ahhh! Cat food wela cat foot

We had the most disgusted look on our faces! So he just showed us the way and went. We got the cat food and tried to find a lane that didn’t have a huge queue. I mean waaaiiii33 even the EXPRESS LANE!  EXPRESS!!! was crowded with people cashing entire TROLLYS 9ij ta5aluf!! you're only supposed to use it if you have 10 items or less. So we find one and stand behind a guy who doesn’t have a lot of things as we are standing behind him a lady with her daughter come and stand NEXT TO me I make a comment to my cousin "walla mu mal a5ith il g6awa w a7thifhum for making me stand here" and THEY laugh at first it was fine cause it was a stupid comment ba3dain as we were getting closer this is what happens:

Girl: Yumma kalmeeha

The mom: Ana yaya gablich

Me: No comment just give her the dirtiest look ever since she was an old lady there was nothing I could do

The mom: *turns to her daughter* Ee ana yaya gabil muu?

They obviously were there gabli sense the sarcasm seeing that their stupid trolly was in the middle of two lanes and that she was standing next to me. Anyway they thought I was rude and kept on laughing bas whatever she was old! What is happening to people? 

P.S.: Remind me never to go there again! Mornings and Afternoons are an exception

8 comments:

  1. Do you know why you didn't have a good time? I DO and it's there somewhere in the back of your mind:P!

    Periwinkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loool! Yeah plus that bas 9ij walla kan waaaiii3 +o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL cutich you made me laugh :p hehe chan ri7tay jam3iya w got the food from there :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL !! OMG OMG !! 9ij kanat il mara 7a8eeraaa!! lol ambee bas lmn u mentioned the guy ele warrana wain il food met mn il thi7ik ! tethakkart wayhich !! KAAAK MO 9IJ KAN ! b'3aina nethba7aa!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lost;; AHAH Thanks walla i was sooooo angry no joke!! Kint ra7 amoot min il anger! Cause we were there ya3ni buy time malat law adree chithi chaan i never went

    Angel;; Kaaaaaaakk!! huff 7adda maskeen Thats how we roll (H)(H) on our bad days

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOL! i'm sorry bas this made me smile... hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umbaaayyy! la7tha you commented tawwnii I realise Im soo bad lol! Laiish sorry it's ok! 3adee I think that's the point:P YALLA NEW POST PLEEEEEASE

    Lots a' love
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete