Sunday 8 March 2009

Hi:)
we're at the avenues halla'a!!
Dude, *unkown person * who will be remained unkown, is so PMSing madri 3ala shnu! Ya3ni abee akil, yo3ana wallah matkhaleena ingoolaha nabee nakil! Ra7 tithba7ny.
Angel is saying tabe it6ib min foug! Tara ghabeya wallah 7addha airhead yabeelha a puinch in the face min kither ma ihya ghabeya!
Tawwa 3gaidy yallina chan ygool, "shakilkum jayeen ga9ib" kan ykhare3 shwayya uhwa W his tight pants, 9ara7a they tutned me on. Notice my sarcasm.
Fe wa7ed jidaamy chinna pokemon. Oo we saw girls they dyed their hair blonde oo fe extension black 6weel?
We went to Debenhams oo I tried on all the colours of eyeshadow 3ala my hand from Make up Forever. Oo I tried on the black Yves Saint Laurent lipgloss, I looked like a vampire to say the least oo ba3dain another 3gaidy guiy came and said, "mala da3ee il mikyaaaj, 7ilweeen 7ilweeen!"
Scary people.

Periwinkle!

1 comment:

  1. WOW killa typos, Oo what the hell is a Halla'aa? i think it was supposed to be a word. Inzain. HI[: I LIKE MY POST. im boredddddd

    Periwinkle

    ReplyDelete