Thursday 22 January 2009

The Start of Something New ..


Well here it goes my first post ..  I have been wanting to start a blog for a whiiiile now but I was never able to actually sit down and get one but all these blogs and AMAAAAZING stories kindda got me going so here I am. Lets see I had a math midterm today weird? I know! Instead of writing the final or giving us this time to study for it they make us write a midterm I think I did terrible I'm not sure though but that wont be a mystery for long all in time. My finals start on Staurday:(! I wasnt planning to spend the whole day in uni like 'til 1 or so I wanted to be home early buuut I sat in the library went on blogspot and ended up reading the new parts on lost in the states and may I add I was absolutley shocked by bader's attitude! From which I ofcourse proceeded to Chicken soup for the Kuwaiti Soul and read the latest part of year of the lover Whaaaab *siiiiigh*, can you see my addiction? .. Next thing I know it's 1! many things happened in between buuut no need for details .. Uuuggghhh FINALS 7adda mu wagta
I promise this will be a very very juicy blog .. So follow and I hope you like it
                                                                                                                                       Til next time xoxo Taboola

11 comments:

  1. wooohooo taboola!!!! finalllyyyy<3 mwaaaaah love My whore<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoooooooooo! whorette yeah i know about time ehh? love<3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Akheeran? I love you. I smell like watermelons!

    Periwinkle^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lool! Yeah sugar daddy post coming up reeeaal soon! I love you and watermelons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heyyyy welcome to blogsphere taboola ;*** lol his attitude will be justified soon :p hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. looking forward to reading ur juicy posts !

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe Guys!! this is My PERSON<3 you're gonna LOVE her;*!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. welcome to the blogsphere:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHA! OMG I saw 9 comments i was like :O WOW! I LOVE YOU GUYS EVEN MORRE=* .. Thanks everyone i promise it will be very very juiicy! Its just these stipid exams ill get to it soon! I promise xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Taboolaaaaaaaa my Tabooolaaaaaaaaaa!! FINALLY LOL! mab'3ait !! hehee luv yew cuz mmmwaaa7! nice job

    ReplyDelete