Wednesday 24 June 2009

And we're BACK

So I haven't posted in a million years! I'm sucking I know walla I know! Its just that nothing interesting is happening in my life or the lives of those around me. I have nothing to talk, gossip, 7in or it7al6am about! I don't know what happened to me I lost my cool! I didn't used to be like this! I always have something to say! Bas al7een I feel so empty, void, VACUMM! I lose track of time so easily everything just seems so surreal ya3ni I could be doing something and having so much fun while doing it bas as soon as its over khala9 it feels like a million years ago. Damn I have no life, the thing I have that poorly resembles a life and it's controlled and restrained by routine! I wake up do the shit go sleep and wake up to do the same shit again university, eating and sleeping. Mind you when I say university I don't mean the actual work no, I mean the getting up getting dressed and sitting there all day. I'm lacking off so much madree laish! What do people with lives do? How do they get a life? I wanna take art lessons, photography classes, volunteer at the children's ward in the hospital or at the nursing home! You'd think that will all the nothing I have to do I'd find the time to do one of those things, but NO! No time I have all this nothing to do! We're moving and its hectic even though I'm not doing a lot of work the fact that I'm all over the place with no sign of stability is exhausting enough!

I finished university last week madri the week before! I'm borred out of my mind! My birthday is in exactly a week 7 DAAAYYYS BAAABBBYYYY! The big ONE EIGHT DAARRLIINGG .. I got good grades I did worse than last semester which is very ironic really I enjoyed ditching university and going to swim at my friend's pool once and ditching class to just and play UNO a few times I don't understand why we HAVE to attend and we suffer consequences if we don't ya3ni does my attendance really matter if I'm doing my work and getting the grades ehh what the hell everything else is stupid yat 3ala university!!

Im back! Soo more posts to come ..

lots a' love
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment